Billing & Shipping Policy
1. Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via reputed national couriers with tracking. We will provide you with a link to track your package online.
2. Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to the total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
3. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
4. Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you during working days Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
5. As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
Modes of Payment:
You can pay online securely via credit card, debit card, net banking or wallets. We also accept bank transfer. Please get in touch to initiate a bank transfer. Once the transfer is successfully received, we will dispatch your order. Cash on delivery is also available for your convenience.
There are no hidden charges. You pay only the amount that you see in your order summary at the time of check out. If you see any charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made but you have never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 30 days of the transaction so that we can look into it. Please email us at email@example.com
In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking), etc. Kindly also check if your Internet connection has been disrupted in the process.
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your account within 7 business days. You can email us on email id:firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for any clarification.