Geek Robocook D5 Digi LCD Menu
weight (in KGS)6.68
- 20 PRESET MENUS: Cook your favorite Indian breakfast dishes like Idly, Sambar, Pongal/Kitchadi or succulent Biryani, Pulav, or any choice of non-vegetarian foods and much more options are pre-loaded.
- BIG LCD DISPLAY: Big blue LCD displays clearly the cooking icons/pressure/mode/cooking progress indicator and the digital timer makes it a smart electric pressure cooker.
- SMART CONTROL KNOB: Just the turn of the smart control knob lets you to select the menu/Set the Timers/Adjust the manual settings. Advanced PIC technology cooking with digital timer controls and keep warm option needs little manual intervention.
- COOK SLOW AND HEALTHY: The slow cook options lets you cook starting from 30 mins to 9.5 hours which helps in retain the Natural Nutrition’s and circumvent cooking process preserving rich nutritional quotient from pulses, grains, vegetables with cooking.
- 11-IN-1 MULTICOOKER: Expect your Electric pressure cooker to be Multitasker performing as Pressure Cooker/Steamer/Sauté/Rice-cooker/Soup Maker/Simmer/Slow cooker/Yogurt/Sous-Vide/Insulation Warmer and Food Canner. Does it All!!!
Details and Instructions
PiC intelligently manages temperature, heat, time and pressure to simplify your cooking. Yet guaranteeing you the perfection you’ve always strived for.
Expect your cooker to be Multitasker performing as Pressure Cooker/Steamer/Sauté/Rice-cooker/Soup Maker/Simmer/Slow cooker/Yogurt/Sous-Vide/Insulation Warmer and Food Canner. Does it All!!!
BIG LCD DISPLAY
Big blue LCD displays clearly the cooking icons/pressure/mode/cooking progress indicator and the digital timer.
The Geek Robocook accompanies with a specially made Recipe booklet to help you explore various recipes that can be done
Frequently Asked Questions
The products carries a rated wattage of 1000W
The product comes with 2 Year standard replacement warranty.
No, Cooking does not resume after power failure. However you can use the manual settings by adjusting the time for efficient cooking.
The maximum cooking hour that can be programmed will be 60 Minutes and subsequently cooking for 60 minutes again till your preferred cooking time.
Yes, use can use the sauté mode settings and use it for frying your recipes
The Robocook D5, comes with Digital Console and Rotatory button for setting selection where in the standard model comes with button enabled feature for menu selection
The non-stick pot is made out of hard anodized Aluminium and Teflon coated for efficient and non-stick cooking
No, Idly Trays are available in general supermarket stores at a nominal price, you can use any 3 layered trays for your requirement
Spare gasket is available for purchase at a nominal cost and is available across all ecommerce platforms
All variants such as Stainless Steel & Non-Stick pot for both the 5 Litre & 8 Litre variants are available for purchase across all ecommerce platforms and as well as Harkin.in
Yes, you can use any other standard power cable which are available in electronic stores, however ensure the right spec is purchased.
Technologically advanced Geek Robocook automatically switches to keep warm mode once your food is cooked.
Until we cancel the keep warm mode it will remain the same as warm
Yes, you can make cake in Geek Robocook as similar to how it can be done in other pressure cookers. Wide range of recipes are available across Google for you to understand how it can be done.
Baking Tray will be available for purchase as a spare soon.
The accessories that accompany Geek Robocook are, Measuring Cup, Spatula, and wide range of Recipe Book
Yes, once your preferred cooking mode is complete you will hear three beep sounds to indicate the cooking is complete
With the help of Manual taste selection button you can increase or decrease the pre-set timing
Yes, just like your normal pressure cooker Geek Robocook automatically releases the pressure once the cooking is complete else you can release it manually also.
* Required Field