Geek Robocook Zeta5 -5L Electric Pressure Cooker with Non Stick Pot & Get 1 HappyLivo Verdu Mini Chopper Worth Rs.999/- Free!!
Country of OriginChina
weight (in KGS)5.67
- 13 PRESET MENUS – Cook your favourite Indian breakfast dishes like Idly, Sambar, Pongal or succulent Biryani, Pulao or any choice of non-vegetarian foods.
- 7 SAFETY GUARDS – Multi layered safety mechanism guarding Pressure, Temperature, Exhaust, Fitment etc gives exemplary safety quotient proving to be the best electric pressure cooker.
- DIGITAL COOKING – Advanced PIC technology cooking with digital timer controls and keep warm option needs little manual intervention.
- NUTRITION+ – Circumvent cooking process preserves rich nutritional quotient from pulses, grains, vegetables with cooking.
- ALL IN ONE – Baking, Sauteing, Steaming, Stewing, Braising, and Frying and Delay timer all in one intelligent electric pressure cooker.
Details and Instructions
PiC INTELLIGENT COOKING
PiC intelligently manages temperature, heat, time, and pressure. Robocook Zeta improvises on the concept of a regular pressure cooker with the Circumvent cooking process which preserves rich nutritional quotient from pulses, grains, vegetables with cooking.
SAFETY AT ITS BEST
Geek Robocook is certified by BIS, the appellate safety authority in India. Compared to regular pressure cookers, Robocook is improvised with 7 safety guards and preset menus controlled by advanced microchips which gives you the guarantee of utmost safety.
Introducing Geek Robocook recipe app as your new kitchen companion! Get exclusive access to 1000 plus unique recipes and start cooking with it. The Geek Robocook Zeta accompanies with a specially made Recipe booklet to help you explore various recipes at your kitchen.
All in 1
Cook your favorite Indian breakfast dishes like Idly, Sambar, Pongal or succulent Biryani, Pulao or any choice of non-vegetarian foods with Geek Robocook Zeta as it replaces all 11 utensils in 1. Not to forget it also saves space in your kitchen.
EASE AT CLEAN
This 5L automatic electric pressure cooker gives you more comfort in cleaning as every part of the Robocook is detachable which includes inner pot, condensation collecting container, sealing ring, steam release valve, lid etc. Do not immerse the outer casket in running water, wipe off if necessary.
These premium quality accessories are compatible with 5L, 6L and 8L variants of Geek Robocook electric pressure cooker. The multiple accessories include tempered glass lid, strainer, silicone gasket, egg rack, steamer basket, steamer rack etc which can be bought separately to match your cooking purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The products carries a rated wattage of 1000W
The product comes with 2 Year standard replacement warranty.
Yes, Cooking will resume automatically once power comes. However you can use the manual settings by adjusting the time for efficient cooking.
The maximum cooking hour that can be programmed will be 60 Minutes and subsequently cooking for 60 minutes again till your preferred cooking time.
Yes, use can use the sauté mode settings and use it for frying your recipes
The Robocook D5, comes with Digital Console and Rotatory button for setting selection where in the standard model comes with button enabled feature for menu selection
The non-stick pot is made out of hard anodized Aluminium and Teflon coated for efficient and non-stick cooking
No, Idly Trays are available in general supermarket stores at a nominal price, you can use any 3 layered trays for your requirement
Spare gasket is available for purchase at a nominal cost and is available across all ecommerce platforms
All variants such as Stainless Steel & Non-Stick pot for both the 5 Litre & 8 Litre variants are available for purchase across all ecommerce platforms and as well as Harkin.in
Yes, you can use any other standard power cable which are available in electronic stores, however ensure the right spec is purchased.
Technologically advanced Geek Robocook automatically switches to keep warm mode once your food is cooked.
Until we cancel the keep warm mode it will remain the same as warm
Yes, you can make cake in Geek Robocook as similar to how it can be done in other pressure cookers. Wide range of recipes are available across Google for you to understand how it can be done.
Baking Tray will be available for purchase as a spare soon.
The accessories that accompany Geek Robocook are, Measuring Cup, Spatula, and wide range of Recipe Book
Yes, once your preferred cooking mode is complete you will hear three beep sounds to indicate the cooking is complete
With the help of Manual taste selection button you can increase or decrease the pre-set timing
Yes, just like your normal pressure cooker Geek Robocook automatically releases the pressure once the cooking is complete else you can release it manually also.
* Required Field
- Geek Robocook 5L - Non Stick(NS) Pot - Spare PartIn stockRegular Price ₹1,799 Special Price ₹1,29928% Off
- Geek Robocook 5L - Stainless Steel(SS) Pot - Spare PartIn stockRegular Price ₹1,799 Special Price ₹1,59911% Off
- Robocook Digi6 Essential Accessory Kit -1In stockRegular Price ₹1,699 Special Price ₹1,39918% Off
- Set of 2 Float Valve with WasherIn stockRegular Price ₹349 Special Price ₹29914% Off
- Robocook 8L Essential Accessory Kit – 1In stockRegular Price ₹1,599 Special Price ₹1,29919% Off
- Geek Robocook Silicone Gasket /Small Metal unit for arresting pressure with Silicone ring for 5L - Spare PartIn stockRegular Price ₹499 Special Price ₹34930% Off
- Geek Robocook Silicone Gasket /Small Metal unit for arresting pressure with Silicone ring for 8L - Spare PartIn stockRegular Price ₹599 Special Price ₹44925% Off